Cyber Attacks: Could You Be Next?
Many small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) that think they’ve got cybersecurity under control are surprised to find themselves the victim of a costly attack. But the truth is that your basic anti-virus and firewalls just aren’t enough anymore, and until you take proactive steps to protect your business from cybercrime, you could risk losing everything to an attack.
Know Your Risk
You can’t improve cybersecurity until you understand your vulnerabilities. Since threats are constantly evolving, you need to step up your security game if you want to defend your data and your business. The smartest executives are teaming up with cybersecurity experts for dynamic security services that cover all the bases. The first step to securing your business is to evaluate your current cybersecurity risks with an in-depth security assessment.
CTA: Mission-Critical Security Solutions
There’s never been a more important time to protect your business from cybercrime. To develop an all-encompassing approach to cybersecurity, begin by getting a comprehensive evaluation from your trusted managed services provider. We will provide you with a detailed report of potential security risks and an action plan to mitigate them. Let’s defend your organization from the latest threats.
Book Your Security Risk Assessment
10 Reasons to Invest in Cybersecurity Services
Protecting sensitive business data is easier with a trusted tech advisor in your corner.
- Around-the-Clock Monitoring: Our security experts will monitor your networks 24/7/365 for suspicious activity and safeguard your business day and night.
- Automatic Data Backups: Forget about devastating data losses with automatic data backup solutions that you can count on.
- Disaster Recovery Solutions: In the event of a crisis, we’ll minimize business disruption and make sure your network is up-and-running again in no time.
- IT Services Within Reach: Benefit from affordable cybersecurity services for SMBs that fit your needs and your budget.
- Compliance IT Solutions: Following government guidelines is easier when your IT infrastructure is secure and up-to-date.
- Security Awareness Training: Give your workforce the skills they need to reduce human error and prevent phishing scams and worse.
- Cybersecurity Consulting: Get in-depth advice from knowledgeable security experts who will help you address your unique risks.
- Proactive Planning: Develop a custom business continuity plan designed to support your business goals both online and off.
- Hardware Maintenance: Avoid downtime and related costs with secure hardware maintenance for mobile devices, printers and more.
- Unbeatable IT Support: Work with security experts who have top-tier training and will keep up with constantly changing threats so you don’t have to.
CTA: Understand Your Exposure
We’ll identify weaknesses in your current infrastructure and help you understand your risk. Let’s protect your business with a forward-thinking cybersecurity solution that addresses your unique challenges.
Contact Us Today for a Free Security Assessment
How Prepared Is Your Business?
It’s easy to see why SMBs easy targets for hackers—don’t let yours be one of them. We know the challenges facing your business and solve them.
Six Cybersecurity Challenges for Small to Medium-Sized Businesses
- Time: IT professionals know that managing cybersecurity is a full-time job. But for businesses without IT departments, staying on top of security can quickly become overwhelming. Bringing in supplemental IT support helps your team stay focused on daily operations while the professionals handle cybersecurity.
- Budgetary Concerns: SMBs that worry about the cost of security solutions ought to spend a bit of time considering the alternative. Investing in services that protect your business now means you’ll save money down the road when a data breach occurs. Today’s scalable IT services are within reach.
- Human Error: An all-encompassing approach to cybersecurity includes educating your remote workforce and in-house teams on how to spot and avoid suspicious behavior. With security awareness training, your employees could go from being your biggest risk to becoming your first line of defense.
- Outdated Tech: You may have started out with a state-of-the-art security system, but unless it’s proactively managed by IT experts, chances are your business is exposed. Without the latest patches or updates and routine maintenance for your devices, your data could be at risk of being hacked.
- Shifting Threats: Since hackers are always looking for new ways to attack, smart businesses are constantly taking proactive measures to close gaps in security. Cyberthreats change so fast it can be hard for ordinary SMBs to keep up. Work with pros who know the latest threats and can disarm them.
- Ignorance: If you’re running a small to medium-sized business, you’re likely operating in a niche industry and know all the tricks. After all, overseeing smooth daily operations and reaching long-term goals is your specialty. Cybersecurity, however, may not be—and that’s okay. Start learning about your risk now.
CTA: Do You Know How Valuable Your Data Is?
What could be more important than safeguarding private business plans, communication, financial data, patient records and client information?
Keep sensitive details off the dark web and out of the competition’s hands with top-tier security solutions from your trusted MSP.
Book Your Security Assessment
Would Your Business Survive a Disaster?
48% of SMBs Do Not Have a Response Plan
You may think you’re doing everything you can to keep your organization safe and your cloud secure, but if you’re like most businesses, you’re not even close to being protected from cyberthreats. The cost of an attack could be devastating—and in the event of a disaster, the cost of related downtime could make you close your doors for good. Don’t wait until it’s too late to protect yourself.
The Average Data Breach Costs $53,970
If securing your business sounds expensive, think about the cost of an attack and the compliance headaches that would come along with it.
Having top-tier IT services will help you optimize your office, but it’s going to take a more robust security strategy to fend off attacks going forward. Until you take control of IT, you run the risk of losing everything to an attack.
CTA: Cybersecurity Can’t Wait
How will you confront digital risk?
Schedule Your Security Assessment
Comprehensive Cybersecurity Solutions
How We Can Help
We deliver industry-specific IT solutions for small to medium-sized businesses that understand the importance of security.
Strengthen Your Foundation
- Improve Cybersecurity
- Streamline Operations
- Drive Efficiency
If you’re ready to make smart investments in technology management services that defend your business from modern security threats, we’re ready to lead the way. Take the first step with a free security assessment. Contact us today to get started.